There was a time when you two were inseparable. You loved spending time with each other and doing everything together. Gradually, your girlfriend has fallen out of love. She says it’s over between the two of you and has broken up with you.
You, however, are still head over heels in love with her and want her in your life. You want her back. This needs planning. Be prepared to spend time, energy and work in a planned manner for the desired result.
Why Did She Leave You? : Before working on a plan, you first need to understand why she left you in the first place. While you keep telling yourself that I want my ex girlfriend back, you also need a thorough analysis to identify the flaws in your relationship. This is important, so that you don’t commit the same mistake again.
Some of the reasons why your girlfriend might have left are:
- Your relationship is quite old and she has gotten bored of it. There is no newness left in it and she wants something more exciting now.
- Your girlfriend’s emotional needs were not being fulfilled. She was not feeling secure, loved as if she is the most important person in your life. She was willing to adjust in the beginning of the relationship, but now she wants more.
- There is new man in her life and he is posing a serious competition to you. However, one thing to note is that if she is in love with someone else now, it is because there was already something lacking in the relationship between the two of you.
- She has caught you lying and doesn’t trust you anymore.
- Due to work pressure or any other reason, the two of you have grown apart.
Plan to Win Her Back: The plan actually comprises of a few steps. The first step, as mentioned above, is to identify the reason for this fallout. Due to this reason, she must be posing lots of resistance to your plan of getting back with her.
Once you have identified the reason, think on how you can overcome the problem. In the meantime, don’t push her for the relationship. Go by the no contact rule for a few days. Once the period is over, start with general messaging, reminding her of the good days you two had spent together.
It is important to make her realise that you have changed and the negatives of the relationship that led to the breakup are not there anymore. Keep on with the text messages for a few days before finally planning a meeting with her. In your texts try to convey in a subtle manner that you have realised how you have messed up a perfectly wonderful relationship.
Once you start meeting her again, woo her back by being an absolutely romantic and caring lover. Show her that the problem that were there the first time over are no more and she need not doubt the relationship again.
It is important that she get back with you because she loves you and not because she feels pity for you. Only if it is love that brings you back together, then there is hope that this is relationship will last a long time.
David Watson often writes on topics associated with how to maintain relationships and dating. If you are looking for I want my ex girlfriend back tips and tricks, you could visit their website.