The skin can be subject to significant damage from anxiety and various environmental factors. Facials can help in restoring the skin and to fight against these issues.
This process utilizes a variety of products to deliver results. Apart from the facials offered by the beauty parlors, nowadays, there are many clinics that offer medical facial treatments for the clients.
It is said that the medical facial treatments are much better than the spa facial as they are conducted by qualified medical aestheticians.
In some cases, the medical facial may use a surgical knife to take away the top layer of skin, or ultrasound, microcurrent, and radio waves in order to lift and firm the skin.
After a quick consultation with the client, the aesthetician cleanses, steams, exfoliates, and massages the skin, while incorporating treatments such as microdermabrasion, microcurrent, a chemical peel, LED light therapy, or photo rejuvenation or IPL, that are best suited for the skin.
Based on the reviews at masknatural.com some of the advantages of facials are:
- It can be done on the face, neck, upper body, back, and arms.
- It can help in treating rough skin on elbows and knees, pigmentation, acne, fine lines, sun damage, calcifications, blackheads, wrinkles, milia, and tan.
- It can resolve hyperpigmentation and hypopigmentation concerns.
- It allows the client to customize the treatment plan depending on the skin type, texture, and tone.
- It helps the skin to look smoother, brighter, and tighter post-facial.
- It induces relaxation, increases product penetration, stimulates blood flow, and relaxes facial muscles.
- It offers a radiant glow to the skin almost instantly after the medical facial is done, unlike the spa facial which takes at least a day or two to show results.
Experts state that there are many clients who get benefits from the facials and masks like egg white mask for blackheads within a couple of hours. While there are some who may require various other treatments to get the desired results.
These treatments help in stimulating collagen production and removing the upper skin cells, to give the skin a vibrant as well as a healthy look.
While the chemical peel is a facial rejuvenation technique that uses a chemical solution to enhance the texture of the skin, the Microdermabrasion treatment is a cosmetic procedure that involves the refining of the skin by spurting microcrystals to remove dry, dead skin cells on the outermost layer of the skin.
The crystals exfoliate the skin’s outer surface and help in revealing younger and healthier skin. Vibraderm is a crystal-free microdermabrasion procedure that helps in fighting fine lines and creases, large pores, flabby skin, inflammation, freckles, and spots.
So, it can be said that a medical facial delivers a medical approach to treatment and is more concerned with the consequence rather than a soothing spa-like experience.