Financial asset management or wealth management is the management of your financial assets. Many people know how to make money, but they are left with no clue when it comes to handling the money that they make in order to protect their financial future, or to reach financial goals that they have set. Management of your finances and your assets is not something that is limited to big corporations or even to businesses; in fact, many individuals can benefit from the advice of a wealth manager or expert.
Grace Jackson Suntrust is a well-known wealth management expert from SunTrust Bank. She is responsible for structuring capital needs for high net worth commercial entities, individuals, estates, trusts, medical practices, international clients, sports and entertainment clients, and law firms.
In the course of her duration with the bank, Grace changed the entire Wealth Department by including and implementing a more money-spinning pricing practice, and by making competitive retail loaning produces, scripting credit strategy and developing sales giving teaching.
As a wealth management expert, works with individuals or companies to meet the goals that they have set by appropriately managing the financial resources. Goals may include buying a home or another asset, planning for retirement, saving for their children’s education, or accumulation of wealth. In addition a wealth management expert has the following responsibilities:
- Demonstrates business development and has excellent sales abilities
- Interacts and consults with internal and external customers and introducse them to the new products of the bank or trust to which they are employed
- Has the capacity to build partnerships and work with others as a part of the team
- Maintains decent community and industrial structural membership by active partaking
- Analyzes financial information obtained from clients to determine strategies for meeting clients’ financial objectives
- Directs clients in gathering of information, such as income tax returns, bank account records, life and disability insurance records, wills or pension plans.
- Implements financial planning references or refer clients to somebody who can help them with plan application.
- Keeps a close watch on the financial market trends to make sure that client plans are responsive
- Manages client portfolios, and keeps client plans updated
In addition to these responsibilities, since Grace is a part of The United States’ largest and strongest financial services companies; she offers a full set of products and services designed to meet the requirements of the business, consumer, institutional and corporate clients.
Grace Jackson Suntrust is a senior executive with the financial services industry and has been a part of this industry for more than twenty three years. Of late, she has been the Head of Credit Strategy Private Wealth Management at SunTrust Bank. Prior to that designation, Grace has been a credit advisory service executive at SunTrust and has been managing a team of more than one hundred and thirty credit professionals. In this capacity, she has managed around 8.1 billion dollar assets, credit risk, set strategy, and developed product for process and credit sales.